RENTING SPACE GALLERY
SPACE is Conveniently located in downtown Pomona, in The Pomona Arts Colony, Los Angeles County. SPACE is available for art/education events, music and programs. No matter what type of meeting or event you’re planning, SPACE Gallery has touches to make it private, eclectic and unique. If interested, please view details below and contact us for availability email@example.com or via phone at 818.404.4100
SPACE Gallery’s experience makes planning of a successful event or meeting a breeze.
Alfa Art does not cater food but we can put you in touch with local caterers that we have had good experience with in the past.
NY Delight , Aladdin and Joey’s Bar-B-Que, Cassie’s Soul Food Kitchen, Second Street Bistro are some of our favorites. We can provide phone numbers and websites for these eateries.
SPACE Gallery is available for rentals 9:00am-10pm Tuesday through Saturday (exceptions will be considered). SPACE Gallery is approximately 2,300 square feet and the allowed amount of persons attending event cannot exceed 200. SPACE Gallery is only responsible for preparing the rental of its space and kitchen area. All art exhibitions will be left intact for the event. If you are doing an art show, it will be planned when there is no current SPACE Gallery show hanging.
Floor plan drawing by STEPHEN LONG. Click image to enlarge.
- $400 for 1/2 day events (4 hrs including setup and cleanup time) + $200 refundable safety deposit.
- $800 for full day events (8 hrs including setup and cleanup time) + $200 refundable safety deposit.
- $100 cleaning fee (optional), if you would like us to take care of cleanup for you.
Payment is due one week before the event. Checks should be made out to SPACE Gallery.
One member of SPACE Gallery staff is required to stay on the premises for the event and will take care of sweeping and garbage disposal. Event hosts and planners must clean up all tables, food and any other material that was brought by the event staff.
If you are unable to take care of cleaning up after the event, you can take advantage of our cleaning service for the small fee of $100
Hours of Operation
The renter should know that even though regular gallery closing time is 6:30pm, events are allowed to go on till 10:00pm, that is when all cleanup must be start with completion by 11PM All persons must be out of the building no later than 11:30 midnight. There is no extension of time on this as our staff must lock up the gallery and cannot stay later.
Directions & Parking
For directions and parking info click here.
Alcoholic beverages may not be provided or served at this time. We suggest your guests visit the wonderful eclectic bar next door, Acerogami for spirits.
Event Planner / Caterer Responsibilities
- On the days that SPACE Gallery is open, event planner/caterers may not begin setting up until 9:00 AM. Exceptions will be considered.
- Event planner/caterers are responsible for unloading, setting up, and reloading all their supplies
- All rented items must leave the gallery the day after the event. They can be stored in the back of the gallery.
- SPACE Gallery is not liable for any damages to any equipment not owned by SPACE Gallery.
- All rented items or delivered goods (flowers, video equipment, etc.) must be signed for by the renter or event planner/caterer. SPACE Gallery staff cannot sign for these items for you.
- Event hosts and planners must clean up all tables, food, trash and any other material that was brought by host or event staff.
The following is available for use during rental times only:
- One door refrigerator unit with freezer, no ice maker
- One reception table
- One industrial coffee maker
- SPACE digital sound system playable via itunes has 5.1 Dolby Surround Sound uses Wi-fi to project sound to system
- Wired and Wireless Internet Connectivity (we will provide the password)
- There can be absolutely nothing hung, nailed, or taped to the walls at SPACE Gallery without the permission of a gallery representative. And specific plans made for these purposes.
- A gallery representative must approve the event show content and music.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the gallery.
- No glitter or confetti is allowed on the premises
- In the event of any damage occurring to any artwork or to the physical condition of any and all public space within SPACE Gallery itself, the renter will be held solely responsible and will be billed accordingly. This includes, but is not limited to scratches, and breaks of artworks.
Best! SPACE Gallery